I am much appreciative of http://balladryzone.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/the-liebster-award/ for nominating me for the Liebster award. Never in my wildest dreams did I think my whim of starting a writing blog would bring me here.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWED:
1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3) Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
5) Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random Facts about myself:
1) I am attending nursing school.
2) I have been writing poetry since I was ten.
3) I am currently on the fourth draft of a novel that I’ve been working on for six years.
4) I can belly dance.
5) I love being outside (unless it’s cold).
6) I adore animals to no end.
7) I’ve been an extra in a movie.
8) I have been to four continents.
9) For being my age, I am positively addicted to Bingo.
10) I am currently trying to learn Greek.
11) My music tastes are pretty much across the board (except for rap).
My answers to the questions asked:
1) I really don’t have a favorite thing to do. It’s really whatever I can do at that time that makes me smile and allows me to forget my worries and melts stress.
2) I believe my life had been pretty good thus far. Sure I’ve had problems, but who hasn’t?
3) I blog to give me an excuse to not only keep writing in this busy point in my life, but also to try to get my work out there until I become published.
4) My favorite color is green.
5) I have two dogs.
6) I think it’s a tie between books and movies. I like them both pretty much equally, but for different reasons.
7) I can multitask! Though some things better than others.
8) I love adventure so much, you might as well call me Peter Pan or Tom Sawyer.
9) Duct tape is used to hold the world together, much like The Force.
10) For some reason, I love the word aluminum. It just rolls off the tongue in such a way that makes me giggle.
11) Yink? A mouse squeak.
I nominate the following 11 blogs for the award:
My questions for the nominees are:
1) What is your passion in life?
2) When things get tough, what keeps you going?
3) Which historical figure, living or dead, would you like to talk to?
4) Where would you most like to travel to?
5) If you could have any animal as a pet, even one that’s not domesticated, what would it be?
6) What’s your avorite name?
7) How old do you wish you could be right now?
8) What’s your favorite thing to eat?
9) What’s your favorite book?
10) What is one wish you have for the world (and only say world peace if that’s what it really is)?
11) What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?